Amsterdam today

jeroen

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
photoblog.jeroencoert.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
After a long winter we finally had a tiny bit of sunshine. The light was great, so I took my time cycling home and shot a few pictures. Nr1 and 2 are from this morning, the rest is from about 5 o'clock.

IMG_1160.jpg

IMG_1159.jpg

IMG_1169.jpg

IMG_1173.jpg

IMG_1183.jpg

IMG_1180.jpg

Love 'em all, Jeroen! I had my first ever visit to Amsterdam exactly 3 weeks ago ... during a 7 hour airport stopover I was able to do a whirlwind 3 hour tour of the City, so your lovely pictures brought back great memories of a beautiful city. One I'd dearly love to see in the spring/summer. Post more!

@Woodsac
Working, planning our wedding in May, not shot any decent pictures... stuff like that.

@Jonk
Good to be back :D

@Antarctican
3 hours? You've seen nothing ;) If you plan to come back in spring try to be here at April 30. That's the queen's birthday and the whole city is one big party. You'll love it, lots of photos to be made aswell ;)

jeroen said:
@Antarctican
3 hours? You've seen nothing ;) If you plan to come back in spring try to be here at April 30. That's the queen's birthday and the whole city is one big party. You'll love it, lots of photos to be made aswell ;)

I did the best I could with the time available. The tourbus drove a bunch of us out of the City to see some windmills, to a wooden clog factory, and around the city centre to see the architecture, canals, opera house, Anne Frank House etc etc. But you're right, we barely scratched the surface, I'm sure. I'd love to see it at tulip time.

Nice shots, I thin kthe first one is my favourite, well framed. Wwhat lens are they taken with?

Wouldn't mind seeing some photos of Amsterdam night life... :)

JonK said:
sweet light jeroen...good to see you back:)
2, 5 and 6 do it for me :thumbup:

"Great minds think alike", isn't it so, Jon? :D

Hoi Jeroen.. alle deze fotos zijn mooi en de laaste is heel heerlijk!

Spring is coming at last!

I think "2framesbelowzero" said: "Hi Jeroen ... all these photos are beautiful and the last is really wonderful!" :D

Welcome to forum, 2framesbelowzero :D.

greetings lafoto

yes - i think 'heerlijk' is literally (very) handsome..
that last picture would make a decent modern artprint i think,
good contemporary Dutch taste!

p.s i remember welcoming you here once upon a time and now you are a 10,000 poster - time-marches-on eh!

groetjes,

Most reactions

Back