TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
92337551.jpg

6pek.jpg

12pek.jpg

Hello and welcome to the forum

I like the train shot, the two people sitting facing in different directions and not being able to see their bodies....

I like the shots, but I actually live right by amsterdam and I've got to say three shots around centraal station is definitely a little bit of a waste. Leidseplein, Museumplein, Jordaan, there are so many nice neighborhoods and places to shoot...

Could the fact that centraal is right next to the red light district have had something to do with it?

BTW I like the effect of the vignetting -- almost like a lomo camera with film but pic 1 can't be done with a holga it's too in focus...

I like the shots, but I actually live right by amsterdam and I've got to say three shots around centraal station is definitely a little bit of a waste. Leidseplein, Museumplein, Jordaan, there are so many nice neighborhoods and places to shoot...

Could the fact that centraal is right next to the red light district have had something to do with it?

BTW I like the effect of the vignetting -- almost like a lomo camera with film but pic 1 can't be done with a holga it's too in focus...

Sorry. I just went to amsterdam during 5 days. I went to Rotterdam and Kinderdijk too .
It was not a trip dedicated to photography so I did what I could...The red light district is not to blame jajaja.
thank you all for the comments and sorry for my bad english. im learning now.
Bye

Most reactions

Back