Amusement Park -- C&C please!

hercry1441

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
These were taken at Kennywood Park, and most of them only served to teach me that I need a tripod. The ones taken in the daytime were decent, but the night ones were quite awful because I couldn't hold the camera steady. This is the salvage-able stuff from it. Criticism is much appreciated!!

1)
IMG_7939.jpg

2) similar to 1, which is better?
IMG_7940.jpg

3)
IMG_8001.jpg

4)
IMG_8003.jpg

i think this one could be a lot better with the right pp to make it stand out a bit more, but unfortunately i have no clue how to do it...

5) Just need help on this one... What, if anything, could I have done to eliminate those ugly lights in the middle?!
IMG_8025.jpg

Thanks for looking!!

I actually like the first shot better than the second, there is less foreground distraction and the angle seems to be better.

I have a hard time making out that the amusement park is an amusement park in the first two photos ... looks like an industrial estate to me more than anything else ;). The same applies to Photo 4 :D.

Yes. Once night falls, the tripod is your friend! You have learnt that firsthand this time, haven't you?

Oh pictures 1, 2, and 4 are shots of Pittsburgh taken from the Park.. I probably should have clarified that haha.

And yes, I don't think I'll be forgetting that lesson anytime soon.. =/

1 is better than 2 because I dont like the bush popping up in the middle of 2

not bad for no tripod, but imagine if you had one how much better it would have been :)

I would say to eliminate those lights you would have had to move your self so they were behind the fountain

the second one is better in my opinion. and i like the last one. i just love the colours and the odd placement of these unfamiliar constructions.

Thanks for the comments!
I'm surprised, I didn't really like the last one myself when I took it, but I'm glad to hear you did, tedE!

where are you from in pittsburgh

i actually live in the suburbs, in Sewickley
you?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back