Amusing..

bace

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
First of all, i'm not sure if there's any one that might be having to deal with this disaster right now, my heart goes out to anyone who has to leave thier lives behind for such a reason.

I really hope that no-one gets hurt, this thing is definatly going to distroy many lives.

Saw this little picture on another site and thought I would post it here.

Can you believe that their are people that actually do this kind of thing....

GODvsBUSH.gif

It is a bit of coincidence, but to suggest what this is suggesting is a little far fetched.

Discuss...

its always funny to see stuff like this because i genuinely feel bad for the person that has that type of free time to do these things. funny though.

Central Alabama. Just now getting the really gusty winds. Only about 35 to 45 gusts I think so far. Still waiting to see about the tornadoes. So far still have power (obviously) and no trees down (knock on wood). Looks like I'll actually have to go to work tomorrow. If you want to see some flooding, www.wkrg.com out of Mobile has streaming video and are showing some good clips fairly regurally.

Just meant that Katrina roared right across Alligator Alley and Gore Country when she was a Cat 1 and crossing FL.

Most reactions

Back