IMG_9678.jpg

2. "You gonna have more after I come back? Hmmm?"
IMG_9681.jpg

3. "Can I trust you??"
IMG_9686.jpg

IMG_9688.jpg

IMG_9689.jpg

IMG_9694.jpg

7. My point of view - I swear he was going to crawl up my leg and get this peanut.
IMG_9696.jpg

IMG_9698.jpg

IMG_9703.jpg

10. Spida Squirrel
IMG_9706.jpg

11. Spida Squirrel Take Two
IMG_9708.jpg

12. "Peanut Stance - you like?"
IMG_9710.jpg

13. He trusts me, finally, haha
IMG_9718.jpg

14. !!!!!!!! What????! There were two of these things?? One was eating my stash, the other was eating it from my hand... the culprits!
IMG_9722.jpg

haha thats awesome, gotta ,make you wonder if they planned it...

I go over to philly every now and then and mess with them critters there so into getting there pics taken, I think they would jump in your camera bag if you let them, just feed them..............

lol I just cant stop smiling at those photos :)
probably the best wild animal portraits I have seen lol
I like those big dark eyes they are just too cute haha

haha thats awesome, gotta ,make you wonder if they planned it...

Haha - I swear they did! :lol:

I've even noticed they have their own personality too. The one squirrel had no problem coming to my hand / feet / wherever, as the other squirrel was a little unsure and would only take one peanut at a time.

lol I guess they are like cats, some are very shy and careful while some are bold and careless haha
say have you taken any "family" pic of those guys I mean so far we have only seen them one by one in those pics would be nice to see them fighting over nuts or just sit there together munching on the nuts :D

lol I guess they are like cats, some are very shy and careful while some are bold and careless haha
say have you taken any "family" pic of those guys I mean so far we have only seen them one by one in those pics would be nice to see them fighting over nuts or just sit there together munching on the nuts :D

They don't eat or travel as family. I tried to get a picture of the two of them, but they chase each other and make a weird sound, almost like the one is in the others' territory. They are too fast, and it would make a crappy picture so I didn't even try. lol.

They don't eat or travel as family. I tried to get a picture of the two of them, but they chase each other and make a weird sound, almost like the one is in the others' territory. They are too fast, and it would make a crappy picture so I didn't even try. lol.

ah so they are a bunch of cute loners :D sounds like you need a faster camera lol jk well it would be awesome if you could capture those guys in action though. btw how often do you feed them? I hope you aren't spoiling them and making them fat :mrgreen:
I didn't know squirrels are so territorial, thought they are always in groups or have huge families kinda like mice. guess i'll need to watch more nature shows lol

Now they got you round there little finger...paw! lol.Great series

Haha - they do... I've got a soft hear for these guys.

you know your shoe laces are two different colors?

:lol: Yep! I get that a lot, when people look at my shoes. When I bought them they came with both the laces... I couldn't pick which one I wanted to put on, so I chose one of each - haha. I was wondering if anyone would notice ;)

ah so they are a bunch of cute loners :D sounds like you need a faster camera lol jk well it would be awesome if you could capture those guys in action though. btw how often do you feed them? I hope you aren't spoiling them and making them fat :mrgreen:
I didn't know squirrels are so territorial, thought they are always in groups or have huge families kinda like mice. guess i'll need to watch more nature shows lol

I don't really need a fast camera, all I'd have to do is boost up the shutter speed and use a flash. I was content with the way I was doing it. I think they are territorial to an extent. I saw them both kind of beside each other doing their own thing, but as soon as they were done what they were doing, they started to chase each other or run away from one another. They would also make this "squirrel sound" at each other. It's really hard to capture them in a photo together because they run and jump all over the place. You think they are going to go straight and then suddenly they leap to the right, then to the left. They got them trees figured out like I have the back of my hand figured out.

Haha - they do... I've got a soft hear for these guys.

:lol: Yep! I get that a lot, when people look at my shoes. When I bought them they came with both the laces... I couldn't pick which one I wanted to put on, so I chose one of each - haha. I was wondering if anyone would notice ;)

I don't really need a fast camera, all I'd have to do is boost up the shutter speed and use a flash. I was content with the way I was doing it. I think they are territorial to an extent. I saw them both kind of beside each other doing their own thing, but as soon as they were done what they were doing, they started to chase each other or run away from one another. They would also make this "squirrel sound" at each other. It's really hard to capture them in a photo together because they run and jump all over the place. You think they are going to go straight and then suddenly they leap to the right, then to the left. They got them trees figured out like I have the back of my hand figured out.

lmao sounds like you've got some challenging photos to take. I guess they are just like kittens always on the move and only stand still when they eat or curious about something lol so do you ever just stand still or sit somewhere and study them? I know I would course its both amusing and interesting lol oh btw have you seen any of their babies? or at least smaller ones lol I am sure they are even crazier than the adult ones

lol at the shoe laces well they actually do look good course both of the colors match your shoes haha I've never had shoes that come with two pair of laces of different colors

what a fat squirrel!

lmao sounds like you've got some challenging photos to take. I guess they are just like kittens always on the move and only stand still when they eat or curious about something lol so do you ever just stand still or sit somewhere and study them? I know I would course its both amusing and interesting lol oh btw have you seen any of their babies? or at least smaller ones lol I am sure they are even crazier than the adult ones

lol at the shoe laces well they actually do look good course both of the colors match your shoes haha I've never had shoes that come with two pair of laces of different colors

I've tried sitting still, but he comes right up to me because he thinks I have food. He'll probably even come onto my lap but I didn't let him because I didn't want to get bitten in case I scared him or something. I've also noticed their claws are fairly sharp. No I've never seen the babies.

what a fat squirrel!

Hahaha yep! He's fed well ;)

I've tried sitting still, but he comes right up to me because he thinks I have food. He'll probably even come onto my lap but I didn't let him because I didn't want to get bitten in case I scared him or something. I've also noticed their claws are fairly sharp. No I've never seen the babies.

yeah I bet you are like a magnet lol everytime they see you they would think of nuts lmao jk you are such a wuss lol you wear gloves so you dont really have to worry about getting bitten :p they are tiny and unless you try to catch them they wouldn't bite you after all you are the lady who keeps them well fed :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back