An artless smile

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by Ahmult, Jul 30, 2005.

1. Ahmult

Ahmult TPF Noob!

[​IMG]

That child is really cute and cheerful:heart::heart:

2. thebeginning

thebeginning TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    i like this one. it's a little bright, but i'm sure it was tough lighting conditions to deal with, and you fixed it up quite nicely. the low saturation also works for this image, as one that was completely filled with color might be a bit much, and detract from the subject. the expression and 'pose' is great, but unfortunately the harsh lighting made itself most noticeable on the subject's face unfortunately. again, something you couldnt really control (unless you used fill flash, which would have helped, or a reflector). i wish there was a bit more contrast between the sky above her and her hat though. it kind of blends together, nothing some PS cant remedy. the horizon is tilted, not sure if that was intentional. again, an easy fix. if you placed her on the left side of the photo, then it would have had a little better balance with the hills on the right too. nice job with this

3. Hertz van Rental

Hertz van Rental TPF Noob!

Before posting in the Critique Forum could you please read and comply with the guidelines?
    http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/...ead.php?t=23315
    Please include some information regarding the image and indicate what you would like people to comment on.
    This one would appear to belong in the Photo Gallery, so I shall move it.

4. John the Greek

John the Greek TPF Noob!

whoa that looks incredibly like my older sister when she was younger.