An Evening At The Skate Park

Soul Rebel

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
On my way home I called a good friend of mine to see what he was doing. Turns out he was heading out of town while I was heading in. We stopped at McDonalds to chat for a few minutes and he asked if I had my camera. I didnt but said I could run home and grab it. So we made plans to meet at his house then head to the skatepark. It was great to have a friend actually take an interest in my photography. That was something different. Anyway, here are 3 shots that I really liked from the evening.

DSC_2722.jpg

DSC_2732.jpg

DSC_2740.jpg

Thanks for looking...

Thank you.

#2 is the one shot that really made the evening worthwhile. Thats a good friend jumping, the friend I went to the skatepark with, and I cant wait to show it to him. The only thing that has me dissapointed is that spot to the left of the skater and below the sun. Ive found it in a few of my shots and havent had time to clean off the sensor just yet but im positive its not the lens. I found it in a few shots with my Sigma 70-300 as well.

The lens I used was the Nikon 18-55 kit lens that came with the camera. For most of the evening I stayed right around 35.

Most reactions

Back