an old photo?

Quok1mb0

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
quok1mb0.deviantart.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
i say an old photo it is like 2 months old...was losing at poker so decided to quit, browsing through folders of images and found this one....what you think?
Goingup2.jpg

the reflecion is really need, but i think this could be more interesting as an abstract...such as cutting the photo off before you can see you are looking up a building, but beautiful colors none the less

"Losing at poker" ... ah. You might have played against my son then... but in that case you would not have lost ... heehee, he would have.

OK, so a photo that is 2 months old is "old" already?
What do you call mine that were taken in 1975 then? Pre-historic, I should guess.

OK, nice POV here, and good colours... but I quite agree with fighttheheathens about the sky ... it need not be there and the blown-out cloud is quite distracting, too. So make it all abstract by some creative cropping :D.

Yesss!
That's it.
Much better now.
Don't you think so, too, yourself, Quok?

LaFoto said:
Yesss!
That's it.
Much better now.
Don't you think so, too, yourself, Quok?

the only thinkg i was thinking is cropping it again to make it a more vertical compostion, and also to make it more symetrical or however you spell that word HaHaHa but yeah...thats what i was thinking might do it laters...

thanks and bye

Most reactions

Back