An update, yes i'm still alive!

Arch

Damn You!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey folks,

Well long time no see! Maybe a few of you old timers will remember me :)
So I got a job at a Zoo (one of my life ambitions) and I am still very happy there today, working with animals and being involved in conservation projects is very rewarding.
I do the Zoo photography and run photo tours as part of my job, but I am also needed for many other things so don't always get the time i'd like to spend on pictures.
But yea, some of you may recall I was rather in to my landscape photography. So being a photographer with mainly wide angle lenses isn't ideal for animals! but I get by with a few mid range lenses... here a few i'v got recently.

Ever seen a Lion in Bluebells?

Hayley - European Brown Bear

Bramble - Red Fox

Carlos - Iberian Wolf

Josie - another of my fav Lioness

I hope to get out and do some landscapes soon, so watch this space, nice to see you all having fun on here! Peace.

Very nice! Especially the lions. Would prefer to see the entire lion in the last one.

Wow!!! That sounds amazing! Good for you! Please share more of your friends at the zoo! Hehe

You need to stop in more!! :):aufsmaul:

Great photos!!! You actually have a job I would love to have. I've always wanted to either work at a zoo or in criminal justice (I know, they're not even similar). Unfortunately the Smithsonian pretty much requires you to have your Doctorates to even shovel crap...

A job at the Zoo is the coolest job one can ever get.. Nice photographs, the lions eyes look a little yellowish, did you do anything selective to them?
My fav is the brown bear, looks like a teddy bear!!

Welcome back, good to see you again! Beautiful Photos! My favorites are the first one of the Lion in blue bells and Carlos the wolf.

Beautiful shots - what a great gig.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back