An upright bass, a fancy guitar, and dirt cheap radio slaves

Hooligan Dan

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I got some cheap radio slaves the other day to hold me over until the Pocket Wizards for nikons come out. Took them out for a test drive and I'm pretty happy with the results. Hope you guys like them. C&C welcomed.

Rest of the shots are on the blog along with the info.

Ambient Focus

%2806_23_10%29_BRIAN_CRAIG_02_v2.jpg

%2806_23_10%29_BRIAN_CRAIG_06.jpg

video216915

Last edited:
Ummm..no. It's just photos of my buddies with their instruments. He was just having fun in this particular shot(it's a reference to a movie called I love You, Man).

Thanks! :)

I know how you feel about the poles. In my original set I took them all out but it was a pain. So then I just said eh.

The rest of the shots are on my blog. I figured people aren't going to take the extra time to click the link to see them or read about the photos so I put them here.

The first shot is fantastic! I really like it. The other ones I am not sure if I feel as strongly about.

I really think the pictures are technically great...that being said I don't understand the oral fixation with the instruments. Number 3 is my favorite on posing composition etc., I would like #1 more with out the tongue. I like the telephone poles in the shot it lends towards the look/feel of the pictures. I also like the matching outfit with the Double bass. (beautiful instrument by the way)
Over all nice work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back