Ana - European Beauty

inTempus

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here's a shot from today's model shoot. She's a Model Mayhem model that I've been trying to connect with for some time. She travels a lot for work and we've chatted quite a bit over the last several months. It was great to finally get to work with her.

Here's the first edit from the shoot today.

706213811_FbfzW-XL.jpg

I like it! Very powerful pose and yet portrays alot of sex appeal. My nit pick is the wrinkles on the left side of her belly.

Intempus have you ever marketed your business towards hair stylists, make-up artists, upcoming apparel designers and such? I see that you're getting your models from model mayhem but you can definitely generate alot of revenue through the vendors I've mentioned. I've delt with two branches - the fashion and the wedding branches of the business. It's really good exposure to the industry and I see that your work is beyond worthy of it.

Good job on this :thumbup:

Thank man, I'm glad you like it.

Thanks for the nit pick... I may smooth that spot. That's why I love posting my stuff here, you guys catch things I often over look.

I haven't tried breaking into any segment of the business yet really, I'm still giving myself time to hone my skills and to figure out exactly what I want out of photography. Hopefully I figure it out by next spring. :)

Gotcha. I think you're good enough. The thing is if you don't feel comfortable enough to charge yet, you can also do it for free or for a low price and still offer services to these vendors. The advantage of that is you break into the industry and create a following. The day you feel good enough to take their money :lol:, all you have to do is charge but what's great is that your name is already out there.

Just food for thought since the mentality out there is just about fashion magazines where there's a bigger unmentioned industry that can create alot of business :D

I really like dark photos but for some reason I want to see this one a little lighter, mostly her hair and how the sock and glove meld together.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back