Anchor grind to 5-0...my friend danny

Discussion in 'Photojournalism & Sports Gallery' started by therustytracks, Nov 23, 2008.

1. therustytracks

therustytracks TPF Noob!

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos OK to edit
    [​IMG]

Just another cold winter day. The willy grind in the beginning of this trick wasn't all that photogenic so I chose to focus on the switch from will to 5-0.

2. WTF?

WTF? TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    haha, man i love willey grinds, they look so terrible and awesome. its a shame not too many people do them.
    anyway, sounds like it'd be a pretty awesome combo, its a shame you cant really capture it in photo form, unless you make a sequence? do it....for me...:)

so yeah, overall its pretty good, good spot, pretty good lighting and colours, backgrounds a bit crowded, although there's not really much you can do about that...thumbs up nonetheless
    keep it up!

3. rom4n301

rom4n301 TPF Noob!

Photos NOT OK to edit
    i love anchor grinds but the look ugly as hell im not ganna lie, plus there supper easy to do.. like a screwed up krooked.. anywhoo sick shot!! looks aweomse

4. therustytracks

therustytracks TPF Noob!

Photos OK to edit
    Yea he did this trick like 20 times and I just couldn't get a shot of the anchor grind that didn't look like he just completely screwed up a krook.