Ancient City.

Roger

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
mrlowlight.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
This is Matera in southern Italy, I posted some shots several months ago and have been doing some re-edits....this an infrared image.
385798572_qtWXd-L-2.jpg

very nice. looks very good with the IR effect too. I dont like the vignetting though.
Clouds give the picture a lively effect , really good job.

Stunning, Roger.

Generally an image like this would feel "too busy" but you've pulled it off nicely with the processing and IR. This image is one that I find myself exploring for extended periods. Based on a previous comment you made, I assume that you plan to print it on Metallic?

Marc

nicely done!
i actually like the vignetting - but that's kinda my style heh
usually i would think is too busy too... but i don't !
clouds are great - beautiful! :)

very nice. looks very good with the IR effect too. I dont like the vignetting though.
Clouds give the picture a lively effect , really good job.

thanks glad you like it....the original image was IR, I edited it with Silver Efex Pro, which is where the vignette was added.

Stunning, Roger.

Generally an image like this would feel "too busy" but you've pulled it off nicely with the processing and IR. This image is one that I find myself exploring for extended periods. Based on a previous comment you made, I assume that you plan to print it on Metallic?

Marc

thanks a lot Marc, agree this could be a busy scene but as you say the IR has pierced the scene to create a nice pictorial effect for me.....interestingly though I have a colour shot taken with my 15mm fish and it also looks really good.....indeed you guessed correctly about printing. I picked up a print today and was impressed by the quality, so more will get done now.

nicely done!
i actually like the vignetting - but that's kinda my style heh
usually i would think is too busy too... but i don't !
clouds are great - beautiful! :)

thanks a lot woojiebear :D.

This deserves to be framed, and put up where everyone can see it. Brilliant shot. :thumbup::thumbup:.oh, I like the vignetting.

I don't know how I missed this until now. Like everyone else, I think it's really terrific. You frequently make me wish I were equipped to try IR.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back