And even more IR....

doenoe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.daanschouwe.nl
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
...somewhat. Still learning, but i got some dark skies in these. They were shot from behind glass, since i just woke up and i didnt feel like opening any windows. I know, lazy me.
Here they are:
InfraRood011.jpg

InfraRood012.jpg

InfraRood013.jpg

Thanks for looking and if you got more advice, please, dont hold back :)
Greetz Daan

i like the last one alot, did you set a long shutter speed? i like the clouds:D good shot!

Are they IR film or digi played with??? I love the effect

they are taken with a long shutter speed. My digital came isnt really the best to take IR shots. I need long exposures to get it somewhat right.
So these are taken with a digital camera with an IR filter in front of the lens. After that you need to do some postprocessing.
And thanks for the comments :)

Thanks for looking and if you got more advice, please, dont hold back :)
Would you learn anything if we did? ;)

What an improvement - especially #s 1 and 3! :) Considering you were shooting through the window, you got very nice contrast here. Much "truer" IR look. Good job! :thumbup:

doenoe said:
they are taken with a long shutter speed. My digital came isnt really the best to take IR shots.

no digital camera is great at taking IR shots. although we get somewhat of the IR 'look', the required exposure times create too much movement in the sky and other areas. be that as it may, the movement sometimes works ;)

i really like the first...nice one!

I'm not really knowledgeable about what "true IR" is I guess... but, I think these shots are awesome, especially the first one. Very nice!

wow... love ir shot...they are spectacular..

the first shot is almost like a magazine look to it... really great..

love them all...i gotta get an ir filter for my digital...its just a whole nother world..

I'm with Calliope on this one ... I know nothing about IR ... but I, too, like the first one! The clouds are great!

The first shot is really very good... like it a lot :thumbup:

I favor number one. Great work.

doenoe said:
Thank you all very much for your nice comments.
And Terri, i dont think i would :)
:thumbup: ;)

And btw, your avatar is cracking me up! :lol:

Most reactions

Back