And I wish it was a virus...

molested_cow

TPF Supporters
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
img24.photobucket.com
Yesterday while I was eating dinner in front of my computer( yes, sad isn't it?) and checking my e-mail. Then this name popped up in the inbox. I was like... you've got to be kidding me. Then I opened the mail and...

"... I found out from Mr. Toh that you are at CCS and got your e-mail address. Its awesome that you are in Detroit. I am at Michigan and should be back in school early September. We should plan on meeting up sometime..."

HE FOUND OUT!!!!!! WHY ME after I've gone away halfway around the globe and he's still around?!?!?!

Arhhh!!!!! Irritating little azzho!!!

On the other hand, I can threaten my friends to give their contact to this guy if they piss me off :twisted:

who exactly are we talking about here? or is it too early in the day for me to understand what i just read? :?

md

Just some irritating guy from the past reappearing in my world..... what a luck.

So I moved 12500 miles away and now he's 45 min drive from where I am. How amazing huh?

molested_cow said:
Just some irritating guy from the past reappearing in my world..... what a luck.

So I moved 12500 miles away and now he's 45 min drive from where I am. How amazing huh?
And I'm sure he's more than willing to make the drive to you... what a nice guy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back