And OJ Simpson is . . .

Politics aside, I have to wonder if the jury honestly disregarded his first trial as they should have.

Why not? The first jury completely disregarded his first trial :lol:

Early said:
This comes on the heels of the acquittal of a white patrolman running down a black youth he was pursuing after he allegedly bragged that he was trying to hit him.

There's already a thread for this in the gaming forum.

http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123823

burn baby burn...

The guy is such an idiot... and a jerk...

I couldn't believe it when he actually made the little "shooting" (or was it stabbing) motion with his fingers at the camera when the press cornered him during his trials. Big beaming smile and all. Jerk.

And that book? "How I Would Have Done It" or whatever the heck it was??? UN-BE-LIEVABLE.

I'm frankly completely astonished that his wife's parents didn't stalk and kill the dude. I would have by now. No question.

This whole thing with the memorabilia is just amazing... I mean seriously what is in this guy's head besides spider webs and rocks?

bah.

I'll be astonished if he doesn't get pretty badly beat up or killed in prison. Idiot.

I don't wish bad things on anyone, but this guy deserves something.

What's sad is that he actually got away with it.... and couldn't stay out of trouble when given his "second chance"

What an idiot...

Most reactions

Back