Raj_55555

Indian God of Photography
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rajarshiphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
There you go Barb, the best of my stock specially for you! :lovey: Thinking of switching the team yet? ;) :lmao:

1. King of the Shadows

14844985965_cb18e94e09_h.jpg

2. Cleaning up!

14658059629_17c36c694e_h.jpg

3. Hey, look at me; I'm gorgeous!

14837826042_e0e8e45658_c.jpg

4. Life is no fun;eat, sleep & repeat...

14650747620_cfe2e227da_c.jpg

5. You staring at me?

14650607520_ef7f6cb4b2_b.jpg

6. You look kind'a tasty!

14642444127_a04f483601_h.jpg

7. Will you ever leave?

14809167286_923b0953fe_c.jpg

OMG! LOL You are awesome! These are gorgeous. Will have to wait for Todd's entry to decide. You don't play fair Raj.

OMG! LOL You are awesome! These are gorgeous. Will have to wait for Todd's entry to decide. You don't play fair Raj.
Of course I don't, you'll have to see what's at stake sweetheart!! ;) Let's see what Todd has to say :fangs::fangs::fangs::fangs:

Yay, kitty wars means more kitty pictures!! :cheer:

Raj, I love love LOVE the first two! Not to take away from the rest, which are excellent (great reflection in the third one, for example), but the first two are special for me. The shadows in both, combined with the rocky background and the spots on the cat, create such interesting textures and patterns. And the light hits half of the cat's face, highlighting those beautiful eyes, while leaving the rest in shadow so we have to look at those eyes first. Fantastic! :)

Yay, kitty wars means more kitty pictures!! :cheer:

Raj, I love love LOVE the first two! Not to take away from the rest, which are excellent (great reflection in the third one, for example), but the first two are special for me. The shadows in both, combined with the rocky background and the spots on the cat, create such interesting textures and patterns. And the light hits half of the cat's face, highlighting those beautiful eyes, while leaving the rest in shadow so we have to look at those eyes first. Fantastic! :)

:D Thanks Leonore, I'll have a few more kitties for you, they will be returned but I'll need for those special photos of yours as a ransom!! :gun: On a serious not though, I was very lucky to have found the leopard in that position and the sunlight was perfect. Everything was perfect except for the noisy spectators, never visit a zoo on a holiday.. :grumpy: Thanks for the nice words Leonore :)

It's a win win for those of us who love kitties.
Maybe, or maybe Todd decided to call it quits and it's just me now. :p :lmao: :lmao:

Big cat`s give me the creeps, i can just imagine what damage they could do to you if they wanted, just look at it`s eyes

Great photo though :)

John.

Ut oh Raj. I'm loving that first one of Todd's that he posted. It's damn cute.

Big cat`s give me the creeps, i can just imagine what damage they could do to you if they wanted, just look at it`s eyes

Great photo though :)

John.

Come on John, all I see is, them begging to be cuddled :lol:

Lol.. well, nice to see your opening salvo included some heavy artillery.

Ok, well got a few from today I can fire back for now:
Uh oh! You clearly are more experienced, I used up all my ammo in my first attack..:lmao: Don't think it's the end of it though, I'll return some day.. :p
Ut oh Raj. I'm loving that first one of Todd's that he posted. It's damn cute.
Yes, but he has only the three, whereas I've given seven of them.. Whatever happened to "the more the merrier" :(.. Cute huh? Let me see!! :D
:biglaugh: this really cracked me up!! Going to dive into my archive now :p

How about this one, pretty sure Barb has yet to see this one so I guess it still counts :greenpbl:

Drinking Problems:

14884418422_9a74311a6c_b.jpg

Last edited:
Oooh, robbins, that's a good one! She's got that look like she just caught sight of something interesting, and there's something about the paws on this one is just so cute :)

Most reactions

Back