And the award for fastest user to 100 goes to...

man, i'm just reading over that post, and of all the threads for me to decide not to read because its too long...... oh well

voodoocat said:
Coming in at over 53 posts a day and 106 posts in 2 days....
karissa

:cheer: :cheers: :band:
that has now been topped it currently stands at...
[drum roll]
Total posts: 224
[0.68% of total / 56.00 posts per day]

Its now at 59 posts per day and no signs of slowing down!! :shock:

I think the forum has been a infected by that new self replicating karissa virus! ;)

(just kidding karissa, its great to have ya here! :D )

karissa said:
markc said:
Can I be infected?

Uh... What do you mean?
Well, if it's a self-replicating karissa virus, that means that a new karissa is generated at every infection point...

Actually, no. That's a little too scary. You probably wouldn't do my dishes anyway and I don't need stuffed animals all over the place. I'd end up kicked out of my own home.

markc said:
Well, if it's a self-replicating karissa virus, that means that a new karissa is generated at every infection point...

Actually, no. That's a little too scary. You probably wouldn't do my dishes anyway and I don't need stuffed animals all over the place. I'd end up kicked out of my own home.

Lol... Actually, I do a lot of housework but I don't to housework alone. :p My future hubby (whoever that may be) will be helping me with that. As far as the stuffed animals go.... I'm getting more picky about them and only keep/get the ones I really like. I don't know what to do with them all and I hate clutter. :?

I just happen to look and notice that I hold 1% of the postings here. I don't really want to brag but I think its kinda cool to think about it in percentage. Thanks all for allowing me to pick your brains and learn from some of the most talented, smart, and kind people I have ever been privileged enough to talk to. :hug: :love:

Most reactions

Back