And the snow keeps piling up...

hehe nice shots anty, does it ever stop snowing there?! ;)

love #2 with the kids and the cup of coffee in the snow. Good on ya for being motivated and getting such great detail in your shots.

If misery loves company it's almost as high down here.

At least I know if I fall I'll just slide down a snowbank anyways :lol:

You guys are in even more of a 'snowbelt' than we are! I can imagine how high are the drifts beside sidewalks in London, Ontario's residential areas.

I may try to get more shots this weekend, although it's getting a bit milder so some melting may have started.

girl_mad.gif

On the sixth day God turned to the Archangel Gabriel and said: "Today I am going to create a land called Canada It will be a land of outstanding natural beauty. It shall have tall majestic mountains full of mountain goats, and eagles, beautiful sparkling lakes bountiful with bass and trout, forests full of elk and moose, high cliffs over-looking sandy beaches with an abundance of sea life, and rivers stocked with salmon."

God continued, "I shall make the land rich in resources so as to make the inhabitants prosper, I shall call these inhabitants Canadians, and they shall be known as the most friendly people on the earth."

"But Lord," asked Gabriel "don't you think you are being too generous to these Canadians?"

"Not really," replied God "just wait and see the winters I am going to give them."

Sounds like California ... but instead of "winters" you can plug-in earthquakes and too many people.

PS- I'm planting tomatos and an apple tree (Fuji) in the garden on Sunday ... come on down for some sun and fun ... bring your surf board.

Gary

Wooohooo, I'll be right there! (ya gotta be careful, I've been known to take people up on offers of visits)

And because I know you soooooo like my penguin pics, here's a surfing one just for you.... :)greenpbl: )
surfingpneaj6.gif

Wooohooo, I'll be right there! (ya gotta be careful, I've been known to take people up on offers of visits)

And because I know you soooooo like my penguin pics, here's a surfing one just for you.... :)greenpbl: )
surfingpneaj6.gif

*sigh* You and your penguins ... I'll leave the light on for ya.

Gary

We have a coast in NC. The waves are as big as those on the West coast, but the people are nicer. :lol:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back