And The Tide Rolled

smoke665

TPF Supporters
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry couldn't resist. LOL Sadie is like our child, she goes everywhere with us, and this was her first visit ever to a beach. She had so much fun, chasing the birds, and meeting new people (she loves to meet & greet people and generally attracts a crowd of admirers) In one of her regal moments surveying her domain.

Last edited:
She's so pretty! And she looks much happier here than in her "rally-dog" outfit yesterday! ;)

You nailed that one! It's one of the best pet photos I've seen in a LONG time. You need to print that large and display it!

She's so pretty! And she looks much happier here than in her "rally-dog" outfit yesterday! ;)

Thank you. Ms Sadie is a people dog, the only time she is unhappy is when we have to leave her. She's so calm and well behaved around people, that we are seriously considering training her as therapy or emotional support animal so she can visit hospital wards/nursing homes.

You nailed that one! It's one of the best pet photos I've seen in a LONG time. You need to print that large and display it!

Thank you John, I'm humbled. I've been looking for a good one to take it's place on the wall will previous fur babies. This might be the one.

Thank you John, I'm humbled. I've been looking for a good one to take it's place on the wall will previous fur babies. This might be the one.
I think you'd have to work long and hard to top that one!

Most reactions

Back