And the winner is!

DRodgers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I think the mule is going to win this staring contest..
caught this with a 50mm was surprised I got as close as I did.

DSC_2523.jpg

its too bad you werent even closer, i hate when i get a shot that would look awesome if only there were just a little less distance between me and the subject, or maybe the subject just doesnt stand out enought (sorta this case) i still like the concept though!

yea that's a cool looking picture! hahahahaha. I wish everybody would post their settings along with the picture. maybe that's cause I'm trying to learn. :drool: is that drool or throw up

its too bad you weren't even closer, i hate when i get a shot that would look awesome if only there were just a little less distance between me and the subject, or maybe the subject just doesn't stand out enough (sorta this case) i still like the concept though!
I laughed because here I am with my close up lens crawling closer and my wife was 10 feet away with a 300mm stabilized lens clicking away.

yea that's a cool looking picture! hahahahaha. I wish everybody would post their settings along with the picture. maybe that's cause I'm trying to learn. :drool: is that drool or throw up

I hope its drool .. I shot that with a 50mm 1.8 prime lens I use for flowers mainly I think I had a 2.5 f/stop and a shutter speed around 500
Hey just ask for settings the members are more then willing to help out here.

That looks like one of those times when you wish you had a zoom lens on the camera but as soon as you switch the bunny is gone.

Most reactions

Back