And theres more...

Those are wonderful shots. Crisp and spot on. Just wish the whole bike was in view on the first two. But as someone put earlier (see above ^) WOW!

OK I have to ask. What were your settings and lense?? We are going to the races here shortly and I would love to get some pictures even a fraction as clear as these!!!

:thumbup:

Thanks I thought this thread had died a BIG death. Sorry for the bad title, Haven't got the witty repartee of some folks....
Glad you likey

Like the title say's, WOW!.

Thanks for that it makes me want to show somemore

Excellent work on the bike racing. The shot's are amazingly sharp.

I have to admit I did smile, :mrgreen:to say the least, when they came up on the moniter

Those are wonderful shots. Crisp and spot on. Just wish the whole bike was in view on the first two. But as someone put earlier (see above ^) WOW!

My intention was to get a different angle on the action and just show parts of the bike and rider....

Sure gets the blood flowing!

Brands Hatch (UK) is probably one of the best tracks for photography from the spectator side, no fences and quite close to the action

OK I have to ask. What were your settings and lense?? We are going to the races here shortly and I would love to get some pictures even a fraction as clear as these!!!

Canon 1D mark 2, 300m/m f2.8 L lens
iso100 shutter priority at 1/200th gave me f13 and -1compensation
Hope you have a great time at the races and lets see some of the results

Excellent panning!

Thanks glad you likey

Thanks all for your kind words :mrgreen:

Most reactions

Back