And Yet Another Composite Image =D

Dude...major props. 12 seconds...and those limbs are pretty spaced out. lol sweet

Keep in mind he has no life and this is how he spends the majority of his life :p. IMO he should only need 10 seconds. J/k

Keep in mind he has no life and this is how he spends the majority of his life :p. IMO he should only need 10 seconds. J/k

Very good observation LS....Yahoozy you fail at life.

lol good stuff.. the one where you're falling off is funny. Don't think i could climb trees like that in under 12 secs myself.. what we do for our art eh?

i may fail at life but i rule at climbing trees

you cant win em all =P

lol...just bustin ure balls

while we're on that topic
i almost did just that when i was hurrying down that tree hahah

I have a question. Whenever you have two of the images roughly the same distance away from the shot, how do you know which one to put in front? I see the second and third from the left, and although it looks fine, I wonder how you knew to put the one in front of the other and not the other way around...

Is it just trial and error? Or do you have a method to figuring it out?

really i just visualize what it would have looked like it i was actually there with all of em
and when i was making it (you cant really tell but...) the more left one was farther back, because of the position on the branch, and when i fell out of the tree i fell forward so it would be farther in front
also its just a matter of whats more visually pleasing hahah

Most reactions

Back