And yet MORE autumn colours!

LaFoto

Just Corinna in real life
Staff member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Sorry, you are beginning to wait for WINTER photos, I guess, but by the look of things, winter is still quite far away for us. So I went to capture the colours out there right now (and I was lying when I said our trees only turn from green to brown to crisp and leafless ... I did them some great injustice. Forgive me, trees! ;))

herbstfarben01.jpg

Took this one on the way out of the swamp last Friday morning

derverbranntebaumstamm.jpg

This one, too, though this much more shows you the burnt trunk of a tree (there must have been a fire in the area quite near to the swamp a while ago, there's many burnt trees there)

dielandstrae.jpg

herbstlaub_1.jpg

And #3 and #4 were taken yesterday morning when I went on another tour at sunrise (beware: there will also be a thread on that sunrise!)

I might feel like posting even more autumn colour photos once I get my pics sorted ... must post a lot now before I'll be totally busy with the rehearsals for our piece that we plan to put on the stage on Saturday, 25 November...

number 3 is where I want to live

lostprophet said:
number 3 is where I want to live

Come and have a look yourself in May of 2008 then (though the colours will then be different, light-bright spring green, ahhhhh), Andy, it is about 5 minutes by car from where I live. On the old country road from my village to the neighbouring one.

Thank you all for your wonderful comments. Now I am happy :boogie: :goodvibe: !!!

They're all great. And I like #3 the best. Let winter wait a little while longer, these fall colours are so breathtaking...

pascal

i really like 2 and 4 .... 2 for the composition, and 4 for the colour and light :)

hmm.. seems you are rather active in posting images at the moment.. :)

3 is the best but they are all good! :mrgreen::thumbup:

yea im gonna say it too... number 3.... well done with these corinna :thumbup:

I like #3 the most. Would most like to wander in #1 though.

Most reactions

Back