angel bride

aprilraven

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
IMG_3397.jpg

IMG_3396.jpg

here is one like nicoles....my version...

IMG_3395.jpg

i just love doing scenes.... and you should have seen me and nicole trying to keep from getting kicked out while we shrouded the angel with the veil and added a rose and pearls......we were shucking and jiving...one day we will be serving time for this....:lol:

wow raven, you went to town on these didn't ya, they came out real good. That second one is v.cool and the props work well with it..... do you guys really get graveyard police then?.... dont think there's such a thing in the U.K.?............ still its worth the risk right raven ;)

thanks angel... nah, there are not police, but there are caretakers, and they will run you off if they think your messing with a grave..and when you think that the angel was waaaaay taller than i stand, i had to shimmy up there and chunk the veil thing around...nicole laughing at me the whole time...and she was looking thru her camera to see how it will look....and laughing....

one day, i will get her decorating and show you how we look....

thanks angel...

Schmokin shots April. Well done with the props. Love the second, and the third is cool. I like the way you wrapped the dress around the stone.

aprilraven said:
thanks angel... nah, there are not police, but there are caretakers, and they will run you off if they think your messing with a grave..and when you think that the angel was waaaaay taller than i stand, i had to shimmy up there and chunk the veil thing around...nicole laughing at me the whole time...and she was looking thru her camera to see how it will look....and laughing....

one day, i will get her decorating and show you how we look....

thanks angel...

I would've loved to seen that... Nicole, do you have any pics?

Nice shots... especially the second. I love the color of the blood red rose against the cold background. Very cool!

Calliope said:

Dont worry linda i'v already asked nicole on aprils other thread!

*wispers* i think she's gonna sneak em on...

Calliope said:

Nice shots... especially the second. I love the color of the blood red rose against the cold background. Very cool!

Calliopallie ... we had a white wedding dress complete with veil, 5 yards of black lace, 5 yards of black tulle, 5 yards of this sheer, filmy stuff, roses, candles, daggars, pearls, black shawls, ribbon ... and if I'm not mistaken, a partridge in a pear tree somewhere!

We both had duffle bags crammed so full we couldn't close them. When someone would come along, we'd scamper like the mice in Cindarella when they were making her dress ... it was a sight to be sure.

When Raven was on the angel putting on the veil ... all I could think about was Gollum hollering "Wraiths! Wraiths on wings!!!"
:biglaugh:

that was not such a big deal, until after one such harrowing experience, we skeedaddled in the mustang, and you started rubbing on my shoulder saying, "precious.... precious... we's gots them.....preccccioussssss........"

that kinda creeped me out...... a bit..... and if it didnt feel so good, i would have told you to stop.....:blushing:

if you would have started talking elf-ish, i think we would have been in serious trouble.... even for arkansas.....:p

Yer killin' me here! The mental picture of the overstuffed duffles, the scampering and shimmying has got me howling. Which would make this forum the lighter side, rather than the dark side.

Love the 2nd shot the best.

you guys are nuts! i would love to be off in a distance watching this.

love your creations and nerve :)

Most reactions

Back