Angel face C&C welcome

KAikens318

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
DSC_0406copy.jpg

I like it, but the blur is a bit too much. Back it off a bit so the skin still has some texture in it.

Way too flat. It's super gray. I agree, the skin looks very waxy and too perfect. I think this would have been way better in color.I do however, like the wet eyelashes, but I would suggest reshooting with a better exposure.

I don't like the background, I think white would've been better.
She didn't need all the blurring, she's super young, her skin is flawless. I would just fix the skin-tone a bit, the yellow in the corner of her eye is bothering me. I don't like the crop, now that I think about it, it's way too close, but I do like the bubbles. I would have liked to see more of the environment so it plays along.

I don't like the background, I think white would've been better.
She didn't need all the blurring, she's super young, her skin is flawless. I would just fix the skin-tone a bit, the yellow in the corner of her eye is bothering me. I don't like the crop, now that I think about it, it's way too close, but I do like the bubbles. I would have liked to see more of the environment so it plays along.

That is a he actually. ;) I definitely agree that white would have been better but my backdrops don't hang well in the bathtub. :)

oh wow!! Well HE looks like a little girl I know. Sorryy how embarassing! Lol.

Lol, it's all good! He has very long eyelashes just like his dad. :)

Here is a more 'boyish' picture of him

10.jpg

Pose #2 wins hands down.

Great pose, nice repeating pattern as a background/floor. Could stand to be brightened up a bit and a bit of the reds pulled out of the skin tone, but that's a really nice shot.

Most reactions

Back