Animal Photographers

Dancade

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello Forumers,

With less than a week to go before school starts, I think i'd betteer get some work done...

I need some help from you guys. I have to fill a scrapbook with photos of animals, and I need some names of animal photographers to choose some of their work (and of course, credit them for it)

I then compare my photos to theirs and say how it influenced my shot, etc, etc.

Could any of you help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Dan.

Hello Forumers,

With less than a week to go before school starts, I think i'd betteer get some work done...

I need some help from you guys. I have to fill a scrapbook with photos of animals, and I need some names of animal photographers to choose some of their work (and of course, credit them for it)

I then compare my photos to theirs and say how it influenced my shot, etc, etc.

Could any of you help me out?

Thanks in advance,
Dan.

one of them best is here: http://www.mangelsen.com/

At first I thought, Bugs Bunny-
(and he's not a real animal anyhow)

But you probably mean wildlife photographers?

Raymond Barlow.

Two of the most famous, and critically acclaimed as being the best in the world at the moment are Andy Rouse (my personal favourite, and who I draw my inspiration from) and Franz Lanting. Both photographers are amazing and they really capture their subjects in breathtaking ways, they achieve this because they are both wildlife lovers above photographers so they know their subjects intimately. They are both professionals in the field of wildlife and photography.
Hope that helps.

Most reactions

Back