Animal photos

battletone

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Please tear these apart. I won't feel bad, but I will make the next round better if I know what not to do again.

All were shot as jpg and ACR was used to edit. A bit of sharpening was also used on most after resizing.

1. 1edit.jpg
  2. 2edit.jpg
  3. 3edit.jpg
  4. 4edit.jpg
  5. 5edit.jpg
  6. 6edit.jpg

Cuuuute!! :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: The tortoiseshell is gorgeous, I fostered some feral torts last year and ever since I've had a soft spot for them.

I think you did a great job! I love the colors and position in #3 and the last one. I'm not sure what I think about the angling in #5, and I think you could try to focus more on the eyes rather than the snout.

Great work! :thumbup:

I like #2 a lot. I would probably get rid of the air conditioner or whatever in the background because otherwise the background is actually quite nice.

My parents have Labs, so I hope whatever he has smeared on his shoulder is not deer poop:lol:

lol....no, not deer poo. These are all farm pets, and in the case of the #2 (i guess a lab as you say? I don't know my breeds that well) it was a "stray" from a few miles away...had been in the mud a day or two before. Owners just leave him to his own for weeks on end.... :( Supposed to keep guard while they are away. I was in no rush to bring him home.

Thanks for the comments. Keep them coming.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back