Discussion in 'Nature & Wildlife' started by Cal, Jun 16, 2008.
Some shots I took last year after getting my d40x.
C&C always welcome
Nice collection; C&C per req:
1. Nice capture but there are blown highlights on the squirrels ches which are a little distracting.
2. Neat capture, would be nice to see a little more of his/her(?) chest.
3. Focus seems just a tad off; was this done with a close-up lens?
4. Very good; perhaps alter it so that he appears to be standing on level ground?
5, 6 Very nice
7. Maybe clone out the dark area upper left or cop closer to the duck.
some nice shots there...but your duck has some lumps on the side of its head. lol
as for the squirrel as been said, the white on him is blown out and the second shot of him, try not to cut off any limps or pieces of your subject.
i think 5 is the best shot of this series.
Thank you These were from last year and until recently I didn't know about highlights and didnt even NOTICE that white :lmao: I'll definitely keep an eye on that. #5 was also my personal fav
Separate names with a comma.