Animals in B&W

tpe

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.scientificillustration.net
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I am never sure about doing animals in B&W but tried to save some shots by desaturation a couple of times, these are the results.

stalk_bw_02.jpg

iguana_02.jpg

polar_bear_bw_01.jpg

zebra_bw_01.jpg

Thanks for looking

tim

The first is a little blurry IMO, but I love the second one inparticular. The third one comes in second.

Mark

Many thanks mark. are the blurrs because of where i burnt the bottom left corner or just the sharpness in general? If i havnt resized it propperly with luck i can probably do something about it as the original looks sharp on the feathers :)

tim

Im gunna have to say it is the sharpness in general. If might just be my screen, but particularly in the eye. Might want to get a second opinion just incase. It kind of works in this particular situation, though.

Mark

Thanks Mark that is great, i will definatly have to see if there is anything there in the original, and always good to see what i have missed :).

Cheers

tim

These look pretty good. Usually people make animal shots in color, because of the colors. But you just showed us it can be done in b&w too. Looks pretty cool in the iguana and the polar bear shot.

I like all of these.

Most reactions

Back