Anna. Black & white.

anton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
dsc_5054.jpg

I would like to start by saying I am new.
Saying that I think I would have tried a couple things just a little different, Maybe move her back from the wall to help with that shadow(it also seems a little too harsh for me) and I would have probably done a little somthing different with her feet, I think I would have liked her left foot just a litle farther left. but still all in all is nice

I love her expression and I like the lighting as well. I agree with the shadow and think that you may be able to burn the top left corner so as t0 blend in the shadow and just make the entire left side black. I'm not sure this would solve that issue, but it wouldn't take long to try it out.

- Jason

The shadow really doesn't bother me, I think it's a good shot. Her expression is just okay, but I do like the shot overall. What was your aperture?

I like it and the shadow looks good to me it looks intentional but however her feet look larger then they should I would watch the positioning on the next shoot.

First, I love this! I think the lighting, pose and expression are awesome. I think the expression is perfect for her face, love the bridge of the nose etc; she almost looks Russian or something here. I particularly like the legs, very feminine placement.

Second, the shadow isn't "wrong" if that's what you were going for; shadow play that close to the wall is fine, there's nothing "wrong" with it. For this shot I'd prefer it the way it is as opposed to being farther away. Here's one with a shadow farther away that worked well for what I was going for ("Gothic Balerina"):

Image_3286.jpg

Thanks for sharing

Yes, thanks for the comments! The shadow plays here very important role! TJPhotoGuy, yes, your shadow is good and nice looking as well! Good shot and the composition!

had to think for some while until i understood the black and white ;)

the only thing which bothers me with this beautiful lady is that she is cropped extremely tightly

.. especially around her head some more space would be great?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back