Anna

I'm loving the lighting and colouring in this. The only slight criticism I might have is that I think she's tilted her head slightly too far back.

There's a fine tipping point with head tilts and I think this one has just about overstepped. Would be easily fixable though with a small Dutch tilt back the other way.

Beautifully focussed on that front eye, though. Good stuff!

I wish you would have stopped down enough to get the back eye into focus. Having the nose and one eye sharp and the other eye out of focus doesn't advance the image, just looks like a deliberate, " WTH, I'll shoot this one wide open" type of decision. We get it...it's shallow DOF...her far shoulder is a smear...the background is blown out..the eyebrow and eye are lost...you have a fast aperture lens...

I like #2 the best! It would have been #1 for me but for that back eye being out of focus.

I like everything about it. I would love it with both eyes in focus, but it's still a great shot even with the back eye out of focus.

i like the first shot and hate to say did not pick focus on back eye until i ready comments above, the model is lovely and both images are attractive

Thank you guys!!!

Always interesting seeing the different opinions about people's photos and how you can get both "I like the shallow DoF" and "I wish the DoF was a bit deeper" from different people. Shows how subjective this stuff really is! :D

Agree with point made about other eye not being in focus.. would have preferred that for sure! She's lovely. I would absolutely shoot with her again if you have an opportunity.

Most reactions

Back