AnnaMarie

ClarkKent

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well, I have been toying with some of the stuff that I have learned, and have been doing some experimenting. Here is one of the images that I had captured from this weekend. C/C welcome and thanks for looking.

Anna.jpg

I really like the image... i would just crop more from the bottom tho personally... i dont mind the space up top, but too much underneath i reckon, nice tho ;)

How did you set this shot up?

How did you set this shot up?

It was actually quite simply really, one strobe fired at her from about 45 degrees from where I was shooting, and a little ps work.

Thanks

I like your lighting, although the shadow from her somewhat disects the wood, and that draws my attention to that area. I think its nicely done.

So should I clone the shadow out, or just blend the shadow into the rest of the image? Thanks

I like your idea for this shot. I, too, believe there is just a tad bit too much space at the bottom. Other than that I really like this photo. Good job!

Yikes. Sorry but this is not a flattering silhouette. Her ass looks like the size of Montana. It's literally dominating the frame.

Most reactions

Back