Announcement from NoteGraphics (&Son!)

NoteGraphics

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi folks, for any who know me - meet the reason that I haven't been posting for a while !
James Robert, born 9.11.06 and weighing in at a massive 4 pound 6 ounces !

Somewhat fraught arrival into this world, but now he's in it he and mum are doing fine !

james_robert_5Hrs.jpg

Cheers, :)

Jerry

Congrats to the birth of your son James Robert, Note. Glad to hear mother and son are well. Looking forward to see him grow up on TPF...

Jerry! Daddy!
Wow, THAT is why you haven't been on in all this while! I was wondering!

James Robert is such a beautiful beautiful child!
Thanks for sharing the good news with us.
I am really, really happy for you. You must be so proud!

Congratulations to James's mother from me though she does not know me, and a teensy-weensy Corinna kiss to James, too, could you please relay that to him? Thanks!

Do make sure you share more photos with us, will you?
Awwwwww - newborn pics --- so cute.

Congrats!! :thumbsup:

Simply perfect! Congratulations on your son and I look forward to many photos to come :love:

Jerry!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm so thrilled for you! Congrats to you and your wife, and may little James ("JR"?) be sleeping through the night very soon!

connie_41.gif

7 weeks early, and that piccy above is actually larger than life size - his hand is about the size of 50 pence piece....
I'll be taking some piccies tomorrow that will give the scale a little better !!

Thanks for all the kind words ! ( He is a BIT cute though isn't he...heehee !)

Excellent news mate:wav::wav::wav:

Oh, he's more than a 'bit' cute!! He's totally cute!! I just wanna kiss that sweet little hand and cheek!

You just keep posting pics, okay? You promise???

I'm sure there will be the odd few thousand photos ! Maybe I'll start a daily thread.... lol... or maybe I should get caught up with some of the work that I have missed for the last few weeks whilst Julie has been in hospital !
Hugs and Kisses from junior - Corinna I'll do a special piccy for you when he's just been fed ( you DO like green things don't you...heehee)
*fully-loved-up-Note* !!

Most reactions

Back