Another Alberta Wedding

so you just used a body and lens, no flashes or anything? also did you shoot in raw or jpeg

I´ve been here numerous times.. I can´t help but look and look and look at them time after time... LOVE THEM!!

I aslo wondered about the settings used... I try to keep mine at fast enough speeds to avoid blurs... but sometimes you just need more light..(and a faster lens and a better cam... LOL).. so if you ever used a flash did you diffused it? or bounced?... or what else....(mostly for indoor shots I mean)

Im_Trying: I do use a 580-EX flash at times. I don't believe any of the images posted here except 17 and 18 had flash. I am hoping to introduce some 'alternative' lighting eventually though. I shoot entirely in RAW - I recently did a mini shoot (just of a relative's dog) in JPEG and I just found it quite unforgiving when it came to fixing any colour or slight exposure 'recoveries'. So yes, I am entirely a RAW type of shooter - which might explain why I have three full external hard drives :lol:

husky_mom: For the flash (which I used for the reception/dance pictures) I was able to bounce it with absolutely no diffusion 'fong dongs' or 'demp diffusers' (although I do have a Fong diffuser and although I feel like a fool when I put it on, it does do a decent job - I wouldn't swear by it though). The ceiling was only 8 or 9 feet high and the flash would have been at around 6 feet so the ceiling kind of acted like a giant softbox

Most reactions

Back