Another amateur

taintd_luv2k4

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Howdy howdy howdy. I know little to nothing about cameras other than the fact that they are painfully expensive. I've just purchased a few cheap film cameras to try and get into photography... again. I tried a few years ago, but the (mystery camera) I had stopped working after 1 roll of film. The second came out as all white/blueish. I was LIVID... the photos were supposed to be my girlfriend (who is about to be my ex-wife). Nothing dirty, but disappointing nonetheless, which caused me to lose interest in photography for quite a while. Anyhoo, now I'm gonna give it another go with what I hope is a decent selection of cameras which are listed below. I can't seem to find any helpful info on the ones I have or any that would be good starter cameras. I refuse to use a digital or "point and click" cameras. I don't think they are as interesting.

Experience:
Little to none

Equipment:
Kodak Retinette 1B
Kodak Pony 135
Kodak Pony 828
Kodak Baby Brownie (?)
Sears KS Auto
Sears KS Super
Mystery camera (can't find it right now)

Welcome to TPF!

No need to give up - we're here to help as best we can with anything photography-related. You have an interesting assortment of cameras there. Everyone has to start somewhere - so post away, don't be afraid to ask questions - and have fun! :)

Welcome aboard. The Retinette sounds like a good choice to me. :)

Most reactions

Back