Website
www.gregmccary.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
What do you think?
Cosmo
barnIIIIas.jpg

Is it an HDR?
Or did you selectively brighten the foreground?
Composition is nice, the sky is very much like ours here, but something is not quite right with this photo as it presents itself here :scratch: .... could be just too bright, or too compressed ... I don't know...
Though I do like the scene and your compo ... I might have considered cropping out the bit of building on the very right, and then in from above to maintain the usual ratio, that's all.

There was a large pile of cut up trees in the foreground that I PSed out. I was hoping it didn't look like a hack job and my ps skills were good enough not to notice. This is not HDR but I did a levels adjistment to bring out detail in the sky..
Cosmo

I like the old barn thing but I would have shot it from a different spot. I had to look all over the picture to see if I was missing something. Where the trees in the bottom right?

I like the old barn thing but I would have shot it from a different spot. I had to look all over the picture to see if I was missing something. Where the trees in the bottom right?
Thanks Tyson, The trees were lower right almost blocking the view of the smaller shed. You are right about the different spot. Maybe I will go back soon...
Cosmo

Most reactions

New Topics

Back