Another Beginner Photo

Diana34

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
dianasart.synthasite.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Took this shot a couple of weeks ago in my garden. I know it is not a good shot but I thought it was beautiful to share anyways....:sexywink:

3093814679_64361bdd8b_o.jpg

Just my two cents but I think it is a lovely shot. I'm coming to the conclusion that it is VERY easy to get wrapped in the technical minutia of taking photos - when for so many of us (myself included) it's about what's in front of you at that time - whatever the lighting may be, whatever the conditions are - that's it. Most people admire my work because of they way they see it naturally - as soon as I start screwing with it too much it doesn't look the same.

Again just my .02 and I think your photo is stunning they way it is. :D

ANY shot is a good enough shot to use to get started in photography.

You will always have both good and bad shots every single day you take photographs for as long as you do it. At whatever stage we are at, we can always get better.

At that point where you think that all of your shots are bad, time to learn some more and make them better.

When you think that all of them are good, you're done, better find another hobby.

Somewhere in-between is just fine, right in there where most of the rest of us are.

Water's fine, c'mon in....

Yup, this is very nice overall. A shallower DOF (larger aperture) would have isolated the subject from the distracting background better, but it's sharp and well exposed.

Time behind the lens and looking at others' pictures will help with finer techniques and composition.

Thank you kindly Saddlebred you are sweet, and yes definitely the way you say it is...!!!

Thanks also Patrick for your comment every thing you commented is very true!

Took this shot a couple of weeks ago in my garden. I know it is not a good shot but I thought it was beautiful to share anyways

It's lovely. A good shot is a shot you enjoy, you find pleasing, makes you feel something (good, bad, happy, sad). That can be different things to different people.

You're doing great! Keep shooting..

pretty nice picture. you caught it in a good pose. Getting technical its to busy and not as sharp as id like to see a macro ofa bug.

Most reactions

Back