another canuck for you

bean

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.pbase.com
Hi folks
I'm an amateur digital photographer from the Niagara Falls area, and in my spare time I can be found trudging through the most remote areas just to get 'that shot'. Some people think I'm nuts but it's all in good fun. I also shoot a bit of architecture as well as automotive subjects.

I have a lot to share and learn!
Thanks

Rob.

Welcome to the forum!

I'm looking forward to seeing some of your work. I was lucky enough to win a short trip to Toronto a few years back and we took a trip down to Niagara Falls. What a beautiful area!

Hope you enjoy it here :)

Chase said:
I was lucky enough to win a short trip to Toronto a few years back and we took a trip down to Niagara Falls. What a beautiful area!

Nah, Niagara Falls is a hole! I hate going down there...but I guess it's different when you live here :p
There are much more beautiful non-commercialized sites just outside the city which I'll be showing soon

Thanks for the welcome :Joker:
You have cool smiley's here

I don't totally disagree about the area right there at the falls, but the area between there and Toronto was great. Niagara on the Lake (?) looked like a cool little town.

Welcome aboard Bean and looking forward to seeing some of your pics, neat scenery is always a winner.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back