Another check on how people have found this site...

How did you find TPF?

• Total voters
good old google brought me here a while ago :)

[edit] wow, it's almost been a year! how time flies when you're having fun 8)

Prior to buying my Elan, I was looking for information and opinions on that camera. So after a google search on "Elan 7E" and after looking through many many links I stumbled into The Photo Forum.

There were a couple of others that I visited along the way. Most of the time the other groups seem quite content in attacking the newer members especially new photographers and ripping them to shreds. That is something that I have not seen here and that has always impressed me the most and that's what has always kept me coming back.

MDowdey said:
Scurra said:
I searched for it too, and boy am I glad I found this one :)

nice avatar scurra!!

md

Thanks MD I took inspiration from your one of Trinity :wink:

Umm..
My brother was part of a forum, The honda legend forum, and I was annoyd cause I wasnt part of such a forum..

I found this forum, and at first left straight away, cause there was no theme *ive changed my ways now* and then I said to my bro

"This is all I found"
And he just went
"What you talking about, seems like a great forum"
and low and behold, I joind and typed up my joining post, without really reading any other forums, and here I am!

Artemis said:
Umm..
My brother was part of a forum, The honda legend forum, and I was annoyd cause I wasnt part of such a forum..

I found this forum, and at first left straight away, cause there was no theme *ive changed my ways now* and then I said to my bro

"This is all I found"
And he just went
"What you talking about, seems like a great forum"
and low and behold, I joind and typed up my joining post, without really reading any other forums, and here I am!

Heh heh...I was looking through the memberlist of another forum I'm on and saw you there...you made like 6 posts and never made it out of the introductions...you made the right choice!!!! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back