thebeginning

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.danielcolvinphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i post way too many of these.

which crop do you think suits the photo best? I think i've posted this shot before in the general gallery but felt that it needed more punch. I hadnt cropped it at all. so here they are:

A - left crop
sittingaroundcropleft.jpg

B - portrait crop
sittingaroundcrophigh.jpg

C - right crop (i like this one best...)
sittingaroundcropright.jpg

any other critique (Besides cropping) is appreciated

For me the third works best b/c it allows you to see what the man on the far right is looking at. It also provides more interesting scenery with the bars and the door rather than the first. You may even want to crop it just a bit more on the right though, maybe all the way to the edge of the wall because the pipe and the door to the far right seem to be a bit too blurry. I like the contrast and the mood that you've captured here. It's a nice job at street photography :)

With number 3 the balance is good, you've almost got three thirds there, and it works well in b/w

I like the third as well. It gets rid of the a/c unit on top of them. And the decentering gives a real feel of motion/movement that street scenes usually strive for. They aren't just standing there anymore, they are waiting for something, waiting to go somewhere....

Focus looks like an issue, but it could just be my monitor.

Most reactions

Back