Another crow!

Discussion in 'General Gallery' started by spiralout, Jul 6, 2005.

1. spiralout

spiralout TPF Noob!

Sorry guys, I know the whole crow thing had just died, but I couldn't resist. :D

I shot this one in Galveston but didn't post it with my other Galveston shots because it came out pretty soft (that's what I get for manually focusing at 300mm! :grumpy: ). I had to do a bunch of sharpening to salvage it, and I'm kinda pissed that it's out of focus. Oh well, here it is. Hope ya like it. :D

[​IMG]

2. aprilraven

aprilraven TPF Noob!

i love this... your pissed photos are waaay cooler than my non pissed ones.....dang good shot .... i love the sky, the color...the fading of the crow.....the difference between me and you? i would have said, hey, look at this killer shot....and been dang proud of it....

cool picture!

3. LaFoto

LaFoto Just Corinna in real life Staff Member Supporting Member

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Super interesting photo with all that is going on in the background (which will interest my son the most, I would think) ... and well - a good interpretation (!) of a crow which has very long wings to be a crow -- erm -- seagullish long wings...... if I may say so.

And mind you: I am still hoping to capture my own crow picture, and on a tombstone no less!!! I have not given up on that, craze dying or not dying!

4. Chiller

Chiller Mental case

Can others edit my Photos:
    Photos NOT OK to edit
    Cool photos. I love the colour and the bigged-winged crow.
    I have not given up yet either. I hear crows everywhere , but just can not get their pictures. I wonder if Jon knows that he has driven a bunch of us completely mad :scratch: :camera: :salute: :crazy: :crazy: