Another Dam photo

ronlane

What's next?
Reaction score
Website
www.lane-images.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Sorry for the pun, lol. I am aware that I blew out the clouds on this one. It's another from my first shooting of the 24-70mm f/2.8. I think the lens is a keeper regardless of this image.

22565068537_343443f646_c.jpg

I love those dam puns!

It looks like it's slightly leaning to the right?

I love those dam puns!

It looks like it's slightly leaning to the right?

Thanks Wade. I leveled that thing every which way. I set it level on the tripod and I leveled it multiple times in LR. It may be just a little but this was the best I was able to get without it looking insanely off, so I decided to leave it.

When I straightened for one area, it threw another off. I think it was because of the perspective where I was set up.

Gotcha.

Regardless, I like the shot! Lovely colors.

Nice shot Ron. Care to share the location of this one? I am curious because I don't see any obvious water flowing over the dam, so I am wondering if this is a hydro-electric dam and all the water is being diverted out of the picture to power turbines. Any idea how "big" it is?

So the cows won't pose for you :biggrin-93: . How disrespectful can they be? Need to find different cows?

WesternGuy

Nice shot Ron. Care to share the location of this one? I am curious because I don't see any obvious water flowing over the dam, so I am wondering if this is a hydro-electric dam and all the water is being diverted out of the picture to power turbines. Any idea how "big" it is?

So the cows won't pose for you :biggrin-93: . How disrespectful can they be? Need to find different cows?

WesternGuy

Thanks WesternGuy. This is in Central Oklahoma. It's not a hydro-electric dam.

It's about the only structure worth shooting that is close to me. Besides it's easier than getting cows to pose for you.
Cows are easy to pose!

Now I like that pose. I'll take 2 Medium-well.

All the good dam jokes are taken so I will just say, nice pic:D

Most reactions

Back