Another day in CA (C&C please!)

MarkV1184

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was on vacation back home in CA and decided to head to the Huntington Library for a little photo shoot. Later that day I came home and took some pics of my dogs. C&C PLEASE!!

3680327390_d5b5b04f3b.jpg

3680301482_5306de7830.jpg

3679492645_a405745fae.jpg

3680284122_df9cefe881.jpg

3680277238_8ee873f412.jpg

#4 is a pretty good shot, I think that shot would look better with a vignette rather than the 5th picture which it doesn't really fit well with in my opinion.

#5 is so cute. lol. I thing #1, #2 and #3 to an extent suffers from over exposure from the harsh sunlight. In #2 it could have been better composed with less of the other photographer an more of the bridge imho. Overall nice shots.

#5 is so cute. lol. I thing #1, #2 and #3 to an extent suffers from over exposure from the harsh sunlight. In #2 it could have been better composed with less of the other photographer an more of the bridge imho. Overall nice shots.

Thanks for the comments! Unfortunately the lighting was incredibly harsh the day we went out to shoot. I should have knocked the exposure down a bit, but for some reason it never came to mind at the time (it was easier to complain).

#4 & #5 - the bokeh helped in emphasizing the cute doggies :)
in #4, you getting down to the dog's eye level makes it special.. u were able to capture the eyes' expression, kahit na sideview.

#5, well, it's just plain cute with the yawning :)

Last edited:
Your composition seems really good in all the pictures and the dog in 4 is just too darn cute! Thats my favorite, along with 3.

1 and 2 are a little over exposed but I'm sure this could be fixed somewhat in photoshop. The DOF is really good in 2 as well but I cant help but think it would have been better the other way around, with the photographer in focus and the background blurred (but thats probably just me!)

Most reactions

Back