another dc shot

biglaugh.gif

I went for like 3 days avoiding this thread without looking in it....
Until I saw in my thread you said...
JonMikal said:
now go comment on my last post :mrgreen:
So, I guess I had to....

I wasn't quite sure whether that sky was really there or not at first..... hahaha
biglaugh.gif

mal said:
That's so beautiful. Any chance you could post the original? Pretty please!
:lmao: I was wondering if someone was going to ask that.... hahaha

(don't do it JonMikal! Don't do it!!!!) Us photoshoppers gotta stick together!!!

:mrgreen:

Haha don't worry, I'd be ashamed to post some of my originals here! It's just that I haven't had my Photoshop abilities put to shame for a while (I find regular doses of this do wonders for keeping one's head proportionate to one's body), and I expect that I'll be humbled when I see the trickery that Jon's done with this pic.

here ya go. as you can see it was kinda blah but i figured i'd hold on to it for future tweaking:

16883093-L.jpg

You've done a great job in PS, but I think I prefer the original. Something about the moonlight is intriguing to me.

AlisonS said:
You've done a great job in PS, but I think I prefer the original. Something about the moonlight is intriguing to me.

thanks Alison as you have confirmed my original thought on this but was heavily pushed to PS it. maybe i'll work on the original a bit. :D

JonMikal said:
thanks Alison as you have confirmed my original thought on this but was heavily pushed to PS it. maybe i'll work on the original a bit. :D

You know, Aubrey and I were just talking about your work the other day. We both love your work whether PSd or not, but your pre-PS work appeals to us more. You've got such a gift with the camera, and an awesome talent to take what you see and capture it in an amazing way in camera as well as manipulate it to create a whole different feel. :thumbsup:

Canoncan said:
Jon do you put the skys in as layers? Very cool shot as usual "touched up or not" manipulated is such a controling term.

yes, i acheived this effect with layers.

Alison - thanks for such a nice compliment...very much appreciated and right back to both you and Aubrey!

thanks to all!

Most reactions

Back