another dc shot

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
wasn't gonna worry with this because of the building placement...i need a real wide angle lens), but wanted to show Jo more sky. from my position, isn't NASA just beyond? i liked the texture of the ice too. next time i'll take more time to get a better POV....it was a bit chilly and scoob forgot his coat!

this museum is kinda new....'American Native Indian" is believe it's called.

49329088-O.jpg

the icy water, reflecting the blueish of the windows, then the pinkening sky is just too cool....

would love to go thru this museum...american native indian.... thats cool...

maybe you can go in sometime and take a shot or two there, talk about character..indian's have great facial expressions and heritage.

i love the architecture of that building, and the texture of the ice is "cool" too. the branches bother my eyes a little... but another beautiful capture of that amazing sunset...

Just about 3 blocks south (E street we're on).

When it gets warmer, I want to bring my tripod and set up on the room after work. You should come by (hopefully we'll have a meet up again before then).

Great sky. I really need to post mine. But, as I said in the other post, I was on ISO 200 and the pics are all grainy.

I took one of the American Indian Museum last week, that I think is awesome (but gues what? It's tilted). I'll try to get it up tonight.

jocose said:
Just about 3 blocks south (E street we're on).

When it gets warmer, I want to bring my tripod and set up on the room after work. You should come by (hopefully we'll have a meet up again before then).

Great sky. I really need to post mine. But, as I said in the other post, I was on ISO 200 and the pics are all grainy.

I took one of the American Indian Museum last week, that I think is awesome (but gues what? It's tilted). I'll try to get it up tonight.

lets get on this!

I posted something in the meetup forum, but no one's responded. I know that MyCameraEye (or whatever his username is) said he wouldn't be around until after New Year's, so I'm thinking maybe mid January?

And I think I am going to bring my tripod this time...but it's big and heavy.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back