Another Dog Photo

EmilyM

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I wanted to see what you thought about this picture. I'm not sure what I think, though I don't dislike it.

DSCF0720.jpg

You guys might get tired of looking at my dogs! :wink: I appreciate it though!

lovely looking dogs, are they the same kind that were on sesame street?? (or maybe it was playschool can't remember.)

Killx said:
lovely looking dogs, are they the same kind that were on sesame street?? (or maybe it was playschool can't remember.)

Hmmm...I'm not sure, but I never watched Sesame Street as a kid, lol! They're Labradors, anyway. I have 3 of them. :wink:

lol - yes the black one is clearly a lab I have a lab too but it is a creme one - the dog in the foreground just seemed to have a slender head for a lab ( being the boof-heads that they are).

Killx said:
lol - yes the black one is clearly a lab I have a lab too but it is a creme one - the dog in the foreground just seemed to have a slender head for a lab ( being the boof-heads that they are).

The one in the front is a female, so she's smaller in general by default. She's a little monster though! LOL! Her name is Sydney. The black one is Casey.

What a great capture. Love the expressions on the faces. Well done.

^^ yeah labs have the best eyebrow based expression, they always seem to come off as being confused though...or deeply interested maybe...

i think your labs are beautiful, how come you don't get as many shots of your yellow? i think your female is quite large. i'm hoping my Riley doesn't get that big. she's only about 35-40 pounds at about 5-6 months, although she's probably not 100% either...

killx said:
the dog in the foreground just seemed to have a slender head for a lab ( being the boof-heads that they are).

:lmao: i like that term "boof-head", that is going to be my labs new nickname whenever she does something "boofy". that's what I like about labs though, one minute they can seem dumb as a stump, the next minute they are smart as a whip. (had enough colloquialisms? :mrgreen: )

Speaking of "large" labs I will have to post a pic of my dog next time I visit her - poor thing is as round as a barrel (Now you've had enough :p) due to hip problems even though she is a pure lab with good breeding(In Theory).

"quite large" sounds bad now that i read it again, that's not what I was going for, i promise i wasn't calling your dog fat, she's actually quite beautiful, although i can see why you call her a "little monster". At any rate, before i dig my hole any deeper, you have three good looking labs, keep sharing pics!

most definitely! Nice composure in the picture, love the labs' expressions! Very nice dogs too!:D

LOL, no worries...she is a little overweight! But I knew what you meant. She's considerably smaller than the boys though. She only weighed 23 lbs at 6 months and she is purebred. So, yours is larger than Syd was at that age!

As for my yellow boy, I actually have quite a few pictures of him (he comes running when he sees me with the camera). This is one of my favorites, even if it isn't wonderful:
victoryroll.jpg

My aspiring circus dog! His name is Cody, so he's not left out :mrgreen:

EmilyM said:
She only weighed 23 lbs at 6 months and she is purebred. So, yours is larger than Syd was at that age!

:shock: it's hard to imagine my little puppy that big, but i'm sure she will be...

i see why you like this photo of cody - so much personality, he's all lab, i love the way they play with their paws... :D

Most reactions

New Topics

Back