Another Family Portrait Session

Stacey

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Here are another round of family portraits for some friends of mine....again, they were shot in some harsh sunlight....they could only shoot until like 2:30/3:00 in the afternoon b/c the youngest gets tired and he had to go hunting or something like that....I didn't think they were too bad but she liked 'em.....I'm overly critical though.....C/C, please!

1. Meet Alyssa...we said 'Smile Big'...and she did!
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV-60.jpg

2. The entire family
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV-94.jpg

3. This isn't exactly the pose I was going for but she really liked how it turned out so....whatever works!
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV-40.jpg

4. She's very much Daddy's girl!
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV-45.jpg

5. Alyssa kissing Drake (he's due Dec. 13th!!)
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV32007276EDIT.jpg

6. This was too cute...Alyssa wanted Angie (her mom) to hold her and Angie held her for maybe 2 or 3 minutes and she had to put her down, she said you don't want Drake to fall out do you so Alyssa said I'm going to help hold him in! And so they walked down the street with Alyssa's hand on her Mommy's belly! It was the cutest thing!
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV32007291EDIT.jpg

7. Alyssa & Michaela
GEORGEFAMILYPHOTOSNOV32007302EDIT.jpg

Well, the light actually was not in your favour here, I should say. You have many blown areas and you tried to work against them by means of post procession actions. All in all, though, I find that most of these photos are not focussed enough, they are downright out of focus and no attempt to create the appearence of "soft focus" saves them, I think.

But the one of father and daughter is GOOD! Pity about the bright spot right behind the girl's head.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back