another flash question

panocho

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
i posted this a few days ago, but had no reply. i guess it was my fault: i posted inside a former thread that had already been "finished". so i try again...

could you confirm me whether Nikon speedlights after SB-24 would work the same as this one -and then just do more things than it does? Let me explain: the SB-24 is what I am looking for (a good deal on it, I mean), since it works perfect with my F801s (american N8008s). The things is that, sometimes, the great deal happens to be a, say, SB-28. I know that my camera won't benefit from the improvements this one has over the SB-24, but wonder whether, appart from loosing such improvements, the flash would still give all what the SB-24 does or, on the contrary, it wouldn't a good idea since newer flashguns may work differently.

when a flash get replaced the new model tends to be the same as the old one on an older camera but if you update the body you will probably gain some new functions. The most common reason for a flash to get updated is because the manufacturer has updated the flash metering in the newer bodies.

Also if you go digital you will find that old flash guns may not work

Most reactions

New Topics

Back