Another from same shoot, again NSFW!

JaimeGibb

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Throwing this up too. Once they are all edited I will probably do a thread with 4 or 5, but for now I'd love some immediate feedback. Thanks again everyone!!

PS: This girl wanted some 'sexy' shots for her husband for Christmas...in case you were wondering :)

denise120.jpg

The model, the pose, and otherwise the shot itself is A++, but I think it has too much PP. This is another one of which I would have liked to see the original.

The oly think I did was smooth out her skin and crop it. I was thinking it might be too much, but thought it looked nice soft.

Yeah, that does seem to be the consensus.:(

Oh, well! I tried!:D

Overall, it's pretty good but I see a few things I might change.
Firstly is her feet. Unless you have a foot fetish, I don't think that you want to see the bottom of someone's feet. I'm not necessarily sure if it would look better if her feet were flat...but maybe adding some sexy shoes would help.

I think that her right hand, on top of the ball, is in an awkward position. Also, her right arm is a bit awkward as well. Her forearm looks like cleavage, which looks a bit confusing at first glance.

Lastly, her hair is blending in with the background. This isn't terrible but I think it would help to have a hair/accent light on that side of here as well.

THANKS big mike! For real this time :) haha

Yea I wish I had a hair light on her head.

I like it, the only thing I can see is that I can distinguish the 4 lights in the balls. But yeah, excellent

Overall, it's pretty good but I see a few things I might change.
Firstly is her feet. Unless you have a foot fetish, I don't think that you want to see the bottom of someone's feet. I'm not necessarily sure if it would look better if her feet were flat...but maybe adding some sexy shoes would help.

I think that her right hand, on top of the ball, is in an awkward position. Also, her right arm is a bit awkward as well. Her forearm looks like cleavage, which looks a bit confusing at first glance.

Lastly, her hair is blending in with the background. This isn't terrible but I think it would help to have a hair/accent light on that side of here as well.

i thought the exact same thing about the feet :wink:

good work non the less!!

Very nice shot.

I do agree about the feet, if she wasn't pointing them upward it would be much better.

Garrett

I like it! Doesn't seem over-processed to me.. I don't think there's anything wrong with the bottom of the feet (and I don't have a foot fetish)..

I actually really like the positioning - her hand on top of the ball looks very natural and playful. Cute shot.

Was she happy with it?

Yea Im not too concerned about the feet. They def. are not dirty, that's just the color of the dry skin on the bottom of anyones foot. And the toes pointed is a much flattering look than flat. I think its a personal preference thing, and yes, she loves this shot :)

The only PP I did was a low opacity smoothing out of her skin. So I guess I take it as a compliment that it looks over processed :)

Thanks for the feedback Chris!!!

the feet really dont bother me
thiss is a nice shot, i likeit
the only thing that bothers me about it and im being picky with this because its my pet peev
the backdrop in places where it isnt pure black andyou can see scratches i would of just burned in the backdrop to make sure its a pure black
heres a little mock up on a dodegy program incase what i wrote doesntmake sense :)
denise120.jpg

Most reactions

Back